Here at BANG, we are dedicated to providing top quality food and service to our guests. Now, more than ever, the wellbeing of our customers and staff is paramount. In addition to the many precautions we have always followed, we are implementing new health and safety protocols to ensure we can continue operating in the safest and most comfortable way possible. All of the new protocols are in line with the HSE guidelines.
Some of the new protocols include:
- The capacity of the restaurant has been reduced by 50% to accommodate for socially distanced tables
- The restaurant will be thoroughly sanitised every night and in between lunch and dinner services
- Contact points around the restaurant will be sanitised frequently
- Staff have received the best possible training in regards to identifying possible cases and the protocol following identification
- The staff will have temperature checks before every shift and will be advised to isolate if any symptoms present themselves, or they have been in contact with anybody with symptoms
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the restaurant for staff and customer use
- Appropriate PPE has been provided to all staff and will be used at our discretion
- Menus will be single use or electronic
- We heavily encourage booking a table as our walk in capacity has been greatly diminished
- Electronic payment is encouraged whenever possible
- We have limited all unnecessary contact between staff and tables
- The tables will be fully set when a customer arrives to minimise interaction
- We encourage guests to limit the amount of times they have to leave the table and respect social distancing when that is not possible.
- Signage will be on display emphasising hand hygiene and social distancing
- Full contact information will be required a during reservation to assist with contact tracing in the event of a suspected case
We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as needs be.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions.